In partnership with the Board for Home Outreach, the Center for Apologetics and Worldviews produces a monthly series of flyers under the theme “Q & A Leading to Christ.” Archives of those flyers are provided below.
- January-What if I’m Not Good Enough to be a Christian? Flyer or Bulletin Insert
- February-How Were People Saved Before Christ? Flyer or Bulletin Insert
- January – What Is a Worldview? (And Why Do Worldviews Matter?)
- February – Is It Reasonable to Believe That Miracles Happen?
- March – What Does the Bible Say About Race and Racism?
- March – How Should Christians Understand “Identity?”
- April – Four Questions About Jesus to Answer This Easter
- May – How Can My Words Convince Anyone of God’s Truth?
- June – A Small Bit of Evidence that the Bible is True
- July – Do Miracles Really Happen?
- July – How Should Christians Address Social Injustices?
- August – “The Bible Doesn’t Claim to be a Science or History Book” Or Does It?
- September – How Can I Evaluate Non-Christian Worldviews?
- October – What is the Source of the Four Gospels?
- November – Did God Put My Gender into My Genes? Flyer or Bulletin Insert
- December- How Can I Share the Gospel in a Casual Conversation? Flyer or Bulletin Insert
- March – “If I Cannot See God,How Can I Know He Exists?
- April – “Is the Resurrection Fact or Fiction?”
- May – “Can the Biblical Account of Creation Be Harmonized with Evolution?”
- June – “Does Moses Matter?”
- July – “Why Would Anyone Want to Believe in God?”
- August – “How Can I Distinguish between a True Prophet and a Fraud?”
- September – “What Is the Foundation of ‘I’m Transgender’?”
- October – “Did Moses Really Write the Pentateuch?”
- November – “Which 12 Words Tell the Truth about Sex?”
- December – “Is ‘Baby Jesus’ Just a Children’s Story?”