Please continue to pray for our young friend Shalem in India. He remains hospitalized awaiting a liver transplant, but has a continuing fever.
The surgeons will not operate until the fever has subsided, as it may cause complications.
Your prayers and gifts of love have been a tremendous blessing to both the family and our brothers and sisters in Christ in India. We are still accepting donations for Shalem’s surgery and are very close to raisng the entire amount needed.
The following message was received from Pastor Solomon Mamidi:
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
I have been visiting the hospital frequently to check personally on Shalem.
Today, when I went to the hospital, shalem was Suffering from fever and the doctors said that they Cannot go ahead with the surgery As it might lead to problems.
Thereby, he should be Observed for two days not recording fever to go ahead with the surgery. Unfortunately, so far we have been seeing him suffer from fever every day.
Please continue to pray for shalem to get back from fever. We are all praying for shalem and his family.
In His Service