Strategic Plan Goals
Goal 1 – With an aggressive and concerted effort, inform all synod members of our plan and purpose.
Goal 2 – Improve synodical communications.
• Coordinate the implementation of the synodical vision among all entities.
• Streamline all communication within the synod under direct administrative management, with accountability to the synod, Board of Trustees and Planning & Coordinating Committee.
Goal 3 – Improve External Communications.
• Create a greater exposure for our synod nationally and internationally through the latest, cutting-edge technology.
• Carry out communications with a “stylebook branding.”
Goal 4 – View each congregation as a “mission congregation.”
Goal 5 – Assist congregations and various synod entities to identify the harvest field in their respective
Goal 6 – Learn what and how we are doing for outreach/evangelism.
• Encourage all entities in the synod to self-evaluate in light of our stated vision.
• Share strengths with our congregations.
Goal 7 – Develop and provide resources to share with congregations and pastors on ways to engage the unchurched in our respective communities.
Goal 8 – Through our educational activities, create more opportunities to engage others with Jesus.
adopted June, 2011